Email Template Customization

Congratulations on the work you are doing with Ghost.

I didn’t find anything in the documentation about email customization.
Is there a way to personalize the email that comes after the login / registration / payment process?

Currently the same email and the same text always arrive.

8 Likes

Not yet! It’s something we’re thinking about though - feel free to add to the ideas topic - this gives us an idea of what features are most important to you :hugs:

Hi, sorry for the slow reply.
I don’t look for anything too complicated I think
I would like the possibility of being able to change the text of the email and therefore also to translate it in the case of registration, login and payment.
I believe that you are already considering this possibility :slight_smile:

Hi all !

First, I’d like to thank the Ghost team for the amazing work !
A part from editing an email template, is it possible to translate it ? My subscribers are not english native speaker (nor I am) so translating emails would be convenient :slight_smile:

I am looking for any live site that is employing a custom mail template for proof of concept so that I can be confident in developing my own unique changes to said template- the specification of which requires self-hosting capabilities but may undo the damage of a standard template toward a customization standard. Before I do this I would like to see one active site employing a custom mail template.

Yes please! The current email being sent automatically is not on brand for us and we’d like to be able to change and customize the copy at least.

I d like to translate that form into another language. Will that be ever possible?